Two papers accepted (in press) for publishing in IEEE/ACM Transactions on on Computational Biology and Bioinformatics (TCBB)
- Classifying protein sequences using regularized multi-task learning by Anveshi Charuvaka and Huzefa Rangwala
- Protein Function Prediction with Incomplete Annotations by Guoxian Yu, Huzefa Rangwala ,Carlotta Domeniconi, Guoji Zhang and Zhiwen Yu
Preprints coming soon!
- Sam Blasiak, Ph.D. (2013) wins the Outstanding Graduate Student Award for AY 2013-2014.
- Azad Naik wins the Outstanding Graduate Teaching Assistant Award for AY 2013-2014.
- Huzefa Rangwala wins the GMU Faculty Teaching Excellence Award 2014.
Paper Title: FLIP: Active Learning for Relational Network Classification.
Authors: Tanwistha Saha, Huzefa Rangwala and Carlotta Domeniconi
Location: Nancy, France
Acceptance Rate: 115/483 - (23.8%).